COVID-19 Update (3/11/22)
As an essential infrastructure service provider, MVSD continues to meet its primary mission of protecting public health and the environment. We are following the current guidance and recommendations made by the state of California, Contra Costa County and Cal/OSHA. We continue to monitor this closely to make any necessary changes quickly and efficiently. Help us to continue to protect your health and that of our community.
- At this time, visitors are not required to wear face coverings inside our facilities. Contra Costa County continues to strongly recommend masking in most indoor settings.
- Our offices are open for regular business hours, Mondays-Thursdays, 7:00 am – 4:30 pm and Fridays, 7:00 am-3:30 pm, except holidays.
- All meetings and gatherings, including Board Meetings, will continue online until further notice.
- Notice of Board Meetings will be communicated to the public by timely posting on the District website, www.mvsd.org.
- The entry gate for McNabney Marsh and the Bird Observation Platform is open Monday - Saturday, 7:00 am - 4:30pm
- Moorhen Marsh has limited accessability and may be visited by appointment only. Contact the Public Outreach Coordinator, Robin Mitchell to make an appointment - firstname.lastname@example.org or 925-228-5635 x19