As an essential infrastructure service provider, MVSD continues to meet its primary mission of protecting the public health and environment. The County issued a revised order on April 6, 2021 stating that it moved into the Orange tier. For details on this tier and its restrictions, guidelines and recommendations, please visit: https://www.coronavirus.cchealth.org/health-orders.
- The MVSD office will remain closed to the public until further notice.
- For sewer emergencies please call 925-228-5635 x10.
- Permits for essential side sewer repairs will be provided by appointment only. Appointments can be made by calling the District’s main phone number 925-228-5635 x10.
- All meetings and gatherings including Board Meetings will be conducted by virtual meeting platforms until further notice. Notice of Board Meetings will be communicated to the public by timely posting on the District website, www.mvsd.org, and publication in the customary locations.
- The District ihas resumed collecting sharps. The recepticle is located outside of the administration building's main entrance.
- Access for visitors to the marsh can be made by appointment during regular business hours, Monday - Thursday, 7am - 3:30pm. Please contact the Public Outreach Coordinator for arrangements at 925-228-5635 x19.
- The Household Hazardous Waste (HHW) Collection Facility has reopened with modified operations to protect the health and safety of customers and employees. Residents do not need an appiontment. Hours are Monday-Saturday, 7am-2pm. Businesses require an appointment.
Please help us protect your health and that of our community. For more information about COVID-19 in Contra Costa County, please visit https://www.coronavirus.cchealth.org/.
Thank you for your continued understanding during this time..